|Position:||Solution Architect (Ref: 7417)|
|Duration:||1 Years 7 Months 9 Days - Contract|
Description:We are seeking a Solution Architect with expertise in Salesforce development and administration, to support the completion of the system implementation and the annual reporting. This system is used in the licensing and corrective action of facilities, and shares data access between additional systems to ensure data integrity.
The Solution Architect will support multiple criteria that are required. These include: reverse engineering the data warehouse; documenting applications, processes and data warehouses; minor .NET development; S-Docs development; data warehouse support.
The solution architect will:
• Provide temporary Salesforce development and administrative support through the completion of the system implementation and the annual reporting.
• Support will include but not be limited to: creating S-Docs templates, data reports, and dashboards; performing user management tasks; managing Salesforce environments; providing help desk support; providing technical consultation to other team members and the implementation of the reporting application.
• Provide training and documentation toward support of the application going forward.
• Reverse engineer processes related to an existing data warehouse in order to accurately document existing processes around maintaining and uploading data into and out of the data warehouse.
• Develop and maintain S-Docs reports for existing Salesforce applications.
• Run and update an existing application developed in .NET to extract required data from the data warehouse to submit the annual report for CMS.
• Create detailed documentation of the legacy system and data warehouse exchanges and the Salesforce platform.
• Salesforce development including S-Docs (4+ years)
• CMS / NAMRS reporting
• .NET development
• Creating documentation of applications, processes, and reports
• Data warehouse support
• Data warehouse uploads and upserts
• Data warehouse reverse engineering
Required / Desired Skills
- .NET development (Required 2 Years)
- CALMS/NAMRS reporting (Required 2 Years)
- Creating documentation of applications, processes, and reports (Required 5 Years)
- Data warehouse reverse engineering (Required 2 Years)
- Data warehouse support (Required 2 Years)
- Data warehouse uploads and upserts (Required 2 Years)
- Salesforce development and administration (Required 5 Years)
- S-Docs development (Required 5 Years)
copyright @ www.ProfessionalTechIntegration.com.2011 All rights reserved