|Position:||Programmer Analyst (Ref: 7414)|
|Duration:||10 Months 10 Days - Contract|
Description:Seeking a programmer analyst.
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
• Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools. Designs reports, forms, and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request. Reviews screens, reports, forms, and letters designs with users.
• Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into computer to run and test program. Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test or uses diagnostic software to detect errors. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
Required / Desired Skills
- MVC Framework, .NET Framework, ASP . NET and C# (Required 5 Years)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (Required 5 Years)
- IBM DataCap 8.x/9.x, OCR and Barcode Technology, Imaging and DataCap solutions (Required 5 Years)
- Windows Service Automation, Unit Testing (Required 5 Years)
copyright @ www.ProfessionalTechIntegration.com.2011 All rights reserved