|Position:||Development Project Lead (Ref: 7410)|
|Duration:||1 Years 1 Months 11 Days - Contract|
Description:We are seeking a Development Project Leader who will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the electronic registration and titling project. The project allows electronic submission of registration and titling documentation for review and processing. This position will be responsible for completing the end of phase one of the project and leading the project through its remaining phases.
• Creates, organizes, and executes project work plans.
• Communicates and coordinates with multiple project stakeholders on deliverables, status updates, test plans, and timelines.
• Guides the daily project work of two developers.
• Gathers and documents business requirements from multiple project stakeholders.
• Reviews and assists in creating technical designs need for project development.
• Assists in the project programming effort as needed.
• Assists in the creation and organization of project test plans.
• Coordinates and communicates test efforts with developers and project stakeholders in multiple environments.
• Leads efforts to determine the root cause of reported problems and remediation of the problems on portions of the project already implemented or undergoing testing.
• Ensures that the team processes and practices are being followed during the project.
• Works closely with other information technology work units and project teams to ensure the overall health of the system is maintained.
Technology Experience Required:
• 10+ years’ experience implementing large and complex systems
• 5+ years’ experience leading the implementation of large and complex systems
• WCF Web Services
• C# .NET
• SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Management Studio
• Client/Server Architecture
• Team Foundation Server
• Visual Studio
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency when guiding project development work.
• Possesses outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, when working with project stakeholders, management, and developers.
• Interacts well with internal and external project stakeholders when working under project-related deadlines.
• Demonstrates an ability to quickly become familiar with complex business rules and the supporting application’s source code.
Required / Desired Skills
- WCF Web Services (Required 3 Years)
- C#.NET (Required 5 Years)
- SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Management Studio (Required 5 Years)
- XML (Required 5 Years)
- Client/Server Architecture (Required 5 Years)
- Team Foundation Server (Required 3 Years)
- Visual Studio (Required 5 Years)
- Implementing large and complex systems (Required 10 Years)
- Leading the implementation of large and complex systems (Required 5 Years)
copyright @ www.ProfessionalTechIntegration.com.2011 All rights reserved