|Position:||Java Developer (Ref: 7321)|
|Duration:||7 Months 11 Days - ContractToHire|
Description:We are seeking a Java Developer who will be supporting existing legacy Oracle web-based applications with an eye towards modernizing them. These include the payment system and HR suite and other several applications. The primary skills are Oracle database, Java front-end and, ideally, some past experience with C# (.Net) or with SalesForce.
The Java Developer is focused on development activities including: working with business analysts and customers to understand requirements; working with team members to apply secure programming techniques using standards and best practices; documenting code for peers and testers; performing unit testing, managing configuration, source code control, deployment and release management; and providing support services as needed.
Operational support varies in scope from minor bug fixes (incidents) to enhancements (change orders and projects). The Java Developer performs all job duties without additional prompting by supervisor or team lead.
Required / Desired Skills
- AGILE - Agile Development Methodology (Required 2 Years)
- C#.NET-Prior experience with C# would be helpful. (Required 2 Years)
- Design patterns (Required 2 Years)
- HTML (Required 2 Years)
- J2EE (Required 2 Years)
- Java (Required 3 Years)
- Java Service Face (JSF) (Required 3 Years)
- JSF (Required 3 Years)
- JUnit (Required 2 Years)
- Oracle (Required 4 Years)
- Oracle Application Server (Required 2 Years)
- PL/SQL (Required 4 Years)
- Experience with SalesForce programming (Required 1 Years)
- SQL (Required 4 Years)
copyright @ www.ProfessionalTechIntegration.com.2011 All rights reserved